I'm impressed by your search.

Keep on the good work,

Laurent

Le 29/01/2013 22:15, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Burrows

I've been working on the divide stuff on and off.  I have results for DIVS.W
and DIVU.W which I can post together with the source code for the program
that obtained them.

I started work on the 32-bit divides but that's paused ATM.  The problem
there of course is that it's impossible to perform every possible divide and
check the results, so the code tries to do quasi-random, quasi-boundary
tests.  I have some preliminary results, but I need to fire up the TT again to
continue.
If anyone is interested in me continuing (or in getting my code & pursuing it
themselves), let me know.

Regards,
Roger Burrows
Hi Roger,
You can count on my TT, just please send me your application, and source code if possible - I wonder how to do that magic :)

BR
Cyprian