Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari for MiNT

Le 17/10/2012 16:22, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I don't think anyone has tried to cross-compile Hatari since
we switched to CMake, so detecting the right features from
the host's build system might be a problem.

I added support it and I'm using it since a few releases already to build the Windows binary under Linux :)

Still, detecting the exact name of the compiler/linker/... can be problematic as every distro/OS uses different names (see the hardcoded values I put in cmake/Toolchain-mingw32.cmake)