|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari for MiNT|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari for MiNT
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:38:32 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4YdcVlb0iIbKhKDLLoE0HpNIfrUK1b53MiBS9sVejFg=; b=gE1Eq2wBwqLmh3qY3xsWBxxcA1zyo+9Za+Ye2Xj12C2FwShN1S+e1ZLq5dUNKjGZkg WiPKDbICY4C4W7JH6RTDGO5zRdiIXAuTiCmqXD300GxdGfIhyxEvqjg4oMHOdLRhniUa GtGpN3lxfuPwVn3bJ0YrzlNUdeQsHpEMmqyj1+y+I5HS3uOddcArgS2539G24IQUj5xU akj6vJRWnJT04DfN407xhCIt72FksxVFdgZWIUHm8KCf994RzGLzzUl22O5EvU7ALZaq fTpZnzMxZ8RybyvTm9q9sfyXt0IN30do+sLae8MCsmeOfq1PRqGyWmm1kdeAe86SrwaH EMzA==
On 17/10/2012 14:21, Eero Tamminen wrote:
If CMake isn't a problem, what other MiNT target build problems
you're seeing for the latest Hatari version?
I don't know. I didn't try to compile the latest Hatari sources for MiNT.
I just wanted to know if the Hatari team was interested in supporting
the MiNT/TOS target as it was in Hatari 0.50, because that was nice.