Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari for MiNT

On keskiviikko 17 lokakuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 17/10/2012 16:22, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > I don't think anyone has tried to cross-compile Hatari since
> > we switched to CMake, so detecting the right features from
> > the host's build system might be a problem.
>
> I added support it and I'm using it since a few releases already to
> build the Windows binary under Linux :)
>
> Still, detecting the exact name of the compiler/linker/... can be
> problematic as every distro/OS uses different names (see the hardcoded
> values I put in cmake/Toolchain-mingw32.cmake)

Great, I guess Vincent needs just to make a modified copy of that
for his MiNT cross-build toolchain and things should be work more
or less OK as long as the required deps are present.

Adding such a file to Hatari would actually be nice.

	- Eero

PS.  Nicolas, does one still need to specify C++ compiler in the .cmake
file, I thought we got rid of that requirement several releases ago?