[hatari-devel] Hatari for MiNT

Dear Hatari developers,

In 2004, you have released a "proof of concept" Hatari 0.50 for MiNT:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hatari/files/hatari/Hatari%20v.0.50/

I have rebuilt it for ColdFire, you can find the binaries there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/hatari/

And it works fine on the FireBee, at decent speed in full screen :-)
There are still some keyboard bugs in SDL, but that will be fixed.
Also there is some trouble with the FireBee's VIDEL, but that will also be fixed. one day.

So I don't see any problem related to Hatari itself.

Would it be possible to support the MiNT target in the current Hatari sources?
That would be wonderful for the FireBee.

--
Vincent Rivière