Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU emulation: TEMPLMON, ROMSPEED

There are still problems with Hatari on Mac OS X using Falcon emulation. It has already been discussed on the mailing list. I tried finding the bug, but didn't find it.
Also i don't have any Atari know-how.

My time is limited and i'd like to spend as much time as possible for Previous. There are still lots of things to do.
So i'd prefer to let the Hatari community test its software. But i'm always happy to help fixing a bug.