Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari TODO list update?

> TOS 3.06 does not recognize the ACSI hard disk yet... does somebody know
> whether there are any major differences between the ACSI interface of
> the ST and the TT?

No, there are no differences, at least I never found any with real
Ataris. Actually (you might remember) ACSI never fully worked for me
(using HDDRIVER). As soon as more than just a few files are copied to an
ACSI drive image there are errors. Kobold, for instance, simply stops
copying. My impression is that at least the timing of the emulated
ACSI/DMA chips is different from the real Atari hardware.

Take care

Uwe

  Dr. Uwe Seimet                                http://www.seimet.de/