|[hatari-devel] Hatari TODO list update?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
I was looking at Hatari todo.txt TODO list
and I think it needs a bit of an update.
Aren't all these about done / working now:
- Finish upgrading the CPU core of Hatari to the latest WinUAE
which has better cycle accuracy needed by some programs:
- Integrate MMU emulation
- Update WinUAE core to its latest (a year newer) version
- Fix & document cmdline options for selecting prefetch etc
- GUI options for above 
- Hold & Sample and Hypermono modes for TT shifter
- ACSI emulation seems to be broken in TT mode. 
 Docs aren't there as they're not yet declared stable,
but SDL GUI has options them.
 I just tried ASCI with TT emulation and EmuTOS and it seemed
to boot MiNT & XaAES fine.
Also, is there still something specific to be done for this:
- Improve STE Microwire/LMC1992 emulation.