Re: [hatari-devel] Adding Aranym features for Hatari?

 Hi Eero,

Am Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:18:40 +0300

> On tiistai 16 lokakuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
[...]
> I did today an initial code for basic NatFeats support:
> http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/50958d336a1a

Your change breaks compiling the WinUAE cpu core :-( Could you please
fix that?

> I've modeled it on how it works in Aranym.  I'm not sure whether
> the status register stuff is needed, but as it was used in Aranym,
> I added it here also.
>
> It doesn't yet raise bus error / priviledge exception in case
> the arguments or supervisor mode isn't correct.  How I can invoke
> those in Hatari?

For Bus Error, you can use M68000_BusError(), for priviledge exception
you could try something like Exception(8,0,M68000_EXC_SRC_CPU).
Anyway, you've got to make sure to skip the m68k_incpc() and other
remaining code when you did that, so that the CPU can correctly
continue with the exception handler.