Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari TODO list update?

Le 20/10/2012 18:25, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Also, is there still something specific to be done for this:
- Improve STE Microwire/LMC1992 emulation.

IMHO this could be removed from the TODO list. Nicolas, what do you
think?

I think the microwire bits are correctly interpreted, but I don't recall if all the LMC filters are correct so far (I can't say that from my hearing).

David, do you think some things can be improved (or are really missing) regarding filters in the LMC emulation ?