Re: [hatari-devel] 68030 MMU emulation: TEMPLMON, ROMSPEED

Hi Andreas,

> after some more research it seems i don't have this problem with the unaligned access function on my system. What system and what compiler are you using?

It's TOS 3.06 (TT). As far as my own software is concerned it's
assembler code, i.e. no compiler was used. As far as TEMPLMON is
concerned was just using the binary, i.e. I don't have any sources.

> It is very strange, that the debugging output is scrambled. Is the text in your mail exactly what was printed?

Yes, I only omitted some duplicate lines.

I don't think we can resolve this unless you actually start TEMPLMON or
the other software I mentioned, so that you can see the messages yourself.

Take care

Uwe