Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

On lauantai 16 kesäkuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> >> If I have time, I'd like to test the debugger symbol handling a bit
> >> more and update the TOS tester tests a bit (check whether Vsync() in
> >> tester helps in preventing screenshots to have half updated contents).
> >
> > Vsync() doesn't help.
> >
> > I guess the issue is that fast forward use implies frameskip which can
> > skip several frames, including the one that I tried to Vsync.
> >
> > This is non-issue without fast forward I guess, but then running
> > TOS tester would be really slow for a large number of TOS version
> > (especially ones supporting many machine types).
>
> Not a blocking issue in that case, more an enhancement that could be
> postponed to the next release if it can't be changed soon.

Sure.

I got it anyway now resolved (it just needed a small sleep in test driver).

As Laurent commented that Falcon side seems to work OK, I think Hatari's
ready for release.  WinUAE still has the TOS 2.x issue I reported, but
it's such a corner case that it can wait.