Re: [hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

On 16/06/2012 10:22, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On lauantai 16 kesäkuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
If I have time, I'd like to test the debugger symbol handling a bit
more and update the TOS tester tests a bit (check whether Vsync() in
tester helps in preventing screenshots to have half updated contents).

Vsync() doesn't help.

I guess the issue is that fast forward use implies frameskip which can
skip several frames, including the one that I tried to Vsync.

This is non-issue without fast forward I guess, but then running
TOS tester would be really slow for a large number of TOS version
(especially ones supporting many machine types).

Not a blocking issue in that case, more an enhancement that could be
postponed to the next release if it can't be changed soon.

Sure.

I got it anyway now resolved (it just needed a small sleep in test driver).

As Laurent commented that Falcon side seems to work OK, I think Hatari's
ready for release.  WinUAE still has the TOS 2.x issue I reported, but
it's such a corner case that it can wait.

OK ; if someone has some docs/manuals to modify, please to it asap.

I'd like to release this week end, so it would be better if no commits are made after friday to freeze the current dev version.