Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with SCSI initiator command register

On torstai 07 kesäkuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> I have added my Hatari config file as an attachment.

Why you have these settings for TT emulation:
	bCompatibleCpu = FALSE
	bCycleExactCpu = FALSE
	bCompatibleFPU = FALSE
?

This might affect some timings too:
	bPatchTimerD = TRUE

> My gcc version is 4.5.3, but if I remember correctly with older
> versions the problem was the same.
> I tried several settings, Cycle Exact, 8 MHz instead of 32 etc., but the
> loop still takes very long.

Cycle exact?

Are you using WinUAE core with TT emulation?

(That's the least tested Hatari CPU core and machine type combination.)