[hatari-devel] Release 1.6.2 in mid May

Hello

We added a few changes since 1.6.1 in january (ste video, ikbd, dsp, 68040 mmu, ...) and I think it could be a good idea to release 1.6.2 in a not too distant future (for example to see the very good 'Archives' demo by Dune/Sector one).

In my case, I think I will ba available to handle the release somewhere around mid-may, so I'd like everyone with pending modificaitions to see if they can be applied now, in order to be able to test them before releasing.

If there's no modification at the moment, then it's fine, it means we can release without too much problem as I didn't hear about bugs due to the recent changes in Hatari.