Re: [hatari-devel] Videl borders

I haven't finished to make changes in Videl.c

I thought about computing the different values of the videl (borders, frequencies, ...) only once when there's a change in one hardware register instead of after each VBL.
This would increase speed and give a more readable and cleaner code.

I'm currently working on removing all video.c calls in Falcon mode, and that's a big task. Then I add the HBL, VBL, videl timings, ...
Improvment will come later.

As I haven't got the time for now to make the changes you asked for in configuration.c and other files to set the correct winuae parameters for Falcon, and as you know well where to do the changes, maybe you could do them ?
(if this doesn't annoy you of course).

Regards

Laurent