Re: [hatari-devel] Videl borders

On perjantai 09 maaliskuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> For the warning, maybe we could display it only with a "debug" flag ?
> After all, it only interrest us for emulation improvement, no ?
> Or maybe display it once, inc a counter and reset the counter after each
> change of resolution.

While these could work around that particular issue, first I would like
to know why screen resolution change function is call now for every frame
as it also impacts performance.

(E.g. according to Anders statusbar updates are a large performance
problem on his OSX version.)

> I've also detected one problem with screenpain is a specific case : when
> I try to parameter a specific resolution (I don't remember wich one),
> resolution is set to 65536 and hatari crash.

Is it assert or crash?  Do you have backtrace?