Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE default options? (was: Videl borders)

On lauantai 10 maaliskuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Sure, no problem.   What are the exact WinUAE config options that should
> be set for WinUAE core when user selects TOS4 or Falcon?    And what the
> options should be when user select non-Falcon machine or TOS?

I.e. what values these options from configuration.h:

#if ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU
  bool bAddressSpace24;
  bool bCycleExactCpu;
  FPUTYPE n_FPUType;
  bool bCompatibleFPU;            /* More compatible FPU */
  bool bMMU;                      /* TRUE if MMU is enabled */
#endif
} CNF_SYSTEM;

Should have on:

* TOS4 / Falcon
* TOS3 / TT
* TOS 1.x / ST(E)
?

Btw. Changing other options than n_FPUType seem to require reset.
Isn't it necessary for FPU changes?

	- Eero

PS. What's UAE_NEWCPU_H define?  It seemst to be checked in m68000.c
and uae-cpu/newcpu.h.