Re: [hatari-devel] Mouse question

On perjantai 16 maaliskuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> - Check if nVBLs gets incremented
>
> That was it.
> So I have to include video.h into videl.h just to add a nVBLs ++ ?

Include it to videl.c, not videl.h.  (see doc/coding.txt)

> Wouldn't it be cleaner to separate nVBLs somewhere else

Well, it needs to be somewhere.  Hatari has also a lot of other
global variables. :-)

> or at least call it only with some get

While accessor functions are in princible nice, what other functionality
you would put into some new file with nVBLs?

> (that could be routed to videl_getVBL or video_getVBL) ?

nVBLs is used from several places, there should be only one way to get
VBL and other commonly used variables.

> Or do you accept this include ?

I don't see any problem in including an include you need to a .c file. :)

	- Eero