Re: [hatari-devel] Mouse question

 Include it to videl.c, not videl.h.  (see doc/coding.txt)

Sorry, that's what I did. It's just a keystroke mistake in my mail.

OK, so I continue like this.

Thanks

Laurent

Le 16/03/2012 20:38, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On perjantai 16 maaliskuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
- Check if nVBLs gets incremented

That was it.
So I have to include video.h into videl.h just to add a nVBLs ++ ?
Include it to videl.c, not videl.h.  (see doc/coding.txt)

Wouldn't it be cleaner to separate nVBLs somewhere else
Well, it needs to be somewhere.  Hatari has also a lot of other
global variables. :-)

or at least call it only with some get
While accessor functions are in princible nice, what other functionality
you would put into some new file with nVBLs?

(that could be routed to videl_getVBL or video_getVBL) ?
nVBLs is used from several places, there should be only one way to get
VBL and other commonly used variables.

Or do you accept this include ?
I don't see any problem in including an include you need to a .c file. :)

	- Eero

Laurent