Re: [hatari-devel] Is there a need to keep 2 nearly identical functions into hatari ?

Am Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:34:02 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:

> Thanks for this reply:
>

> >It's OK to me to have just one (some numbers of the slowdown
> would be nice though).
>
> If nobody is against, I'll remove the rendering_no_zoom one this week.
> Thomas, do you agree too (I think you're the one who implemented the
> 2 functions).

IIRC they both came from the Aranym sources when I adapted their Videl
emulation to Hatari.
I'd suggest to do some performance measurements first (e.g. with
gprof), and if the difference is not that big, then it's ok to remove
the non-zoomed version.