[hatari-devel] Is there a need to keep 2 nearly identical functions into hatari ?

I think there's no really need to keep both render_screen_noZoom and render_screen_Zoom functions.

They both do the same thing, code is nearly identical.

I can call all the time render_screen_zoom which works in all case.
It will slow a little when both zoomX and zoomY = 1, but half the time, hatari runs with the zoom renderer (every time I'm in 320*xxx for example, hatari uses the zoom renderer).

I think it would be easier to keep only one.

Your comment ?

Regards

Laurent