Re: [hatari-devel] Little question oldcpu/newcpu

On 26/02/2012 18:48, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

In both case, the PC continues at the same addresses, and instructions
are the same.
I think it's only the debuggers that don't indicate the same thing, but
as I'm not totally sure, I prefer asking.
I think the lineA (A_TRAP is done correctly in both case).

Do you agree with me ?
(In the latest source, WINUAE doesn't display the A-TRAP

I'll have a look at the $ff8e09 address.

regards

Laurent

Hello

I think it's just a problem in the debugger ; line A is very atari specific, so it's quite possible winuae prints only an illegal opcode. As for the resulting cpu behaviour, both cpu should call the same exception vectors, so I don't think the error at ff8e09 comes from this difference.