Re: [hatari-devel] Old UAE core regressions in Falcon games

On maanantai 20 helmikuu 2012, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> >  * Virtual city: bombs if auto-run, starting normally
> >
> >   from desktop works fine though
>
> Is there a difference between auto launch and normal launch ?

Auto-launch launches the program using NEWDESK.INF file
and it's done by TOS itself.

Normal launch means manually starting the program from
GEM desktop.

Other programs start fine using auto-launch, this is
the first time I've seen some problem with it.

Hatari generates the NEWDESK.INF file by itself, but
the issue happens also when using a real file. I've
attached an example.

In addition to bombing, after that the GEMDOS C: drive
isn't visible.

> Does it run on a real falcon from the auto launch ?

	- Eero
#a000000
#b001000
#c7770007000600070055200505552220770557075055507703111302
#d
#Z 01 C:\VIR_CITY.PRG@
#E D8 11
#W 00 00 10 01 17 17 13 C:\*.*@