Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Jerome's build is definitely the best choice! My build runs on 10.6 and 10.7 only, too. But it would be nice to find a stable setup for the future builds, but after all it doesn't seem to be as easy as anticipated... ;-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------