Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

I've just tested on my G4 MDD my ppc build( done on the MacBook): it fail, with an incompatible version of libpng. really a pain in... I need the frameworks version of libpng, libz and libreadline, as these dynamic library depend of the developper package installed or not... With the Framework embedded in the app, it will be ok !

I don't know if portaudio is really needed ? Same for readline, as we do not use really the text debugger (well, you can, if you launch Hatari thru the commande line).

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libpng12.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/Hatari/Hatari.app/Contents/MacOS/Hatari
  Reason: Incompatible library version: Hatari requires version 47.0.0 or later, but libpng12.0.dylib provides version 45.0.0

JV