Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Seems, our mails overlapped ;-) Finding the right SDL version isn't that easy. Mainly because of the "switch to mono" bug.
I made a build that doesn't have libpng, portaudio or readline and tested three different versions (while I do not have access to a Lion system here to test the fullscreen mode)
The 1.2.15 pre-release: switch to mono an reset causes (almost?) always a lockup/crash
Your SDL included with hatari 1.5.0: Switching the mode causes a crash sometimes (seems to crash more often when switching from mono to rgb)
Lion-patched 1.2.14 that was posted on libsdl forum: seems to work

But I still assume it is some kind of race condition. If I use the Lion-patched SDL and libpng, the app starts to crash sometimes when switching the mode.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------