[hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

Am Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:55:38 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 08/01/2012 16:38, Eero Tamminen wrote:
>
> > PS. I thought up a clean way to fix the config variable naming
> > issue with Hatari UI.  I'll try to do it by tomorrow.
> >

> Good, I knew you could do it ;-)

I just upgraded to the latest hg tip, did "make distclean",
"./configure --enable-debug" and "make", but when I now run
"make install", I get this error message:

CMake Error at python-ui/cmake_install.cmake:40 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/thomas/devel/hatari/mercurial/python-ui/conftypes.py".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake_install.cmake:40 (INCLUDE)

Eero, do you have any idea what's wrong here?