Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution

> I don't know what is MagiC,  can you tell me a bit more about it ?

You don't know MagiC? That's amazing. It is a preemptive multitasking OS
for Ataris that existed even before MiNT. *A lot* of Atari users have
used it. From a technical point of view MiNT is the better approach, but
as far as single-TOS compatibility is concerned MagiC is probably more
compatible. It's smaller and faster than MiNT and supports unique features
like non-blocking DMA transfers, which means that are transferred in the
background while applications continue to run. It is much less
Unix-compatible than MiNT, though. But CVS and some other Unix tools run
with it.
It was commercial software, by the way. MagiC is also available for PCs
and Macs, emulating an Atari on these machines.

Best regards

Uwe