Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution

> Ok, I commited the WUXGA screen resolution with 16:10 aspect ratio.
> (noticeably higher than Full HD, especially with statusbar)

Thank you, 1920x1200 in TT monochrome work fine.

> > > Does't some MagiC version work also on 68000 machines?  If yes,
> > > Does that version work with Hatari?
> >
> > The last time I tried it did not work. I will try again soon.
>
> Please mail the details of what exact issues it has.

The non-68030 MagiC bootloader does not seem to have any effect at all,
i.e. MagiC is not booted, but there is no message. With the 68030
bootloader I get this message:

PMOVE 00000000,TC PC=00004CF6
PMOVE 00000000,TT0 PC=00004CFE
PMOVE 00000000,TT1 PC=00004D06
M68000 Bus Error reading at address $fffa46.
Exception 2 (0) at c9c2 -> c9c8!
M68000 Bus Error reading at address $ff82c0.
Exception 2 (0) at ca20 -> ca3a!
M68000 Bus Error writing at address $ff8c14.
Exception 2 (0) at a26c -> 8cd8!

Then I get 2 bombs and later some more.

Best regards

Uwe