[hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6.1 test build for Mac OS X

Hi everybody,

while trying to add the ym mixer option to the config dialog I noticed that Hatari 1.6.1 was released and quickly updated my project and built the project on OS X. You can get the build here for testing: http://msmemorial.if-legends.org/Hatari1.6.1.dmg
It should have OSX alert boxes, the SDL prerelease with the Lion fix (I am on Snow Leopard, so I cannot test this) and an additional sound option in the prefereneces dialog for the mixer (but please bear with me if anything doesn't work... I am anything else but an experienced osx coder, but I will try to fix it)

Cheers,
Stefan