Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution (was: reverting Max window size setting to Hatari v1.4 size?)

> If you mean the VDI mode sizes, you can change the maximum from
> src/includes/vdi.h file.

Yes, but it would be nicer not having to patch the sources for that.

> May I ask for what kind of use-case you've thought for this?
>
> Aranym is typically used for GEM apps as it has better support
> for MiNT (e.g. networking and MMU) and "Native Features"
> acceleration for many things (VDI etc).

Hatari works better for me, I use it as a development environment when
improving HDDRIVER.

I wonder whether upcoming versions of Hatari might support MagiC? The
last time I tried it did not work yet. My guess is there are problems
with the PMMU.

Cheers

Uwe