Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution

HI,

 I wonder whether upcoming versions of Hatari might support MagiC? The
last time I tried it did not work yet. My guess is there are problems
with the PMMU.

 Aranym is typically used for GEM apps as it has better support
for MiNT (e.g. networking and MMU) and "Native Features"
acceleration for many things (VDI etc).

Maybe you should retry with the latest winuae core in falcon mode, as MMU is now implemented.
I'd enjoy to know if it works now.

Regards,

If you mean the VDI mode sizes, you can change the maximum from
src/includes/vdi.h file.
Yes, but it would be nicer not having to patch the sources for that.

May I ask for what kind of use-case you've thought for this?

Aranym is typically used for GEM apps as it has better support
for MiNT (e.g. networking and MMU) and "Native Features"
acceleration for many things (VDI etc).
Hatari works better for me, I use it as a development environment when
improving HDDRIVER.

I wonder whether upcoming versions of Hatari might support MagiC? The
last time I tried it did not work yet. My guess is there are problems
with the PMMU.

Cheers

Uwe