Re: [hatari-devel] Larger mono resolution (was: reverting Max window size setting to Hatari v1.4 size?)

On keskiviikko 25 tammikuu 2012, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > As long as I can somehow get 1280x960 in TT mono, I'm happy ;-).
>
> Having an option for higher resolutions than 1280x960 in TT mono
> would be great, don't you agree?

Do you mean zooming TT mono up?  Videl code has support only for
integer zooming factors, so that would mean 2560x1920 resolution
which is pretty large...

If you mean the VDI mode sizes, you can change the maximum from
src/includes/vdi.h file.

May I ask for what kind of use-case you've thought for this?

Aranym is typically used for GEM apps as it has better support
for MiNT (e.g. networking and MMU) and "Native Features"
acceleration for many things (VDI etc).