Re: [hatari-devel] Bugtracker proposal

Le 13/12/2011 17:50, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Am Montag, den 12.12.2011, 23:32 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen:

The bugs could move from todo.txt to release-notes.txt when they're
fixed...

Moving solved bugs to a different file sounds good to me.

Matthias, could you provide the initial content for todo.txt bugs list?

From my point of view, that would mainly consist of the following:

* whatever bugs are still filed as "open" on BerliOS
* the bugs reported on Atari-forum which have been asserted by Nicolas

Esp due to the latter fact, I'd suggest that Nicolas complements the
list later.

I'd prefer not submit my list as a patch file to todo.txt :D

Regards,
Matthias

Yes, I will add my list to todo/release files later (for the moment, I try to fix some remaining issues)