Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla

Thanks to both of you for setting up the contribution pages.

I think we should also add a few more details regarding how to contribute from a technical or mercurial point of view. E.g. "fork the Eigen repo on bitbucket", "clone the forked repository locally", "add and publish your changes", "trigger a merge request via the bitbucket site".

The site http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Mercurial focuses a lot on hg fu. Maybe it makes sense to modify this page. I would e.g. remove the branches section since contributions are not supposed to be done via feature branches and the release branches are for the devs only. Maybe it also makes sense to split such a page.

I could try to work a little bit on the topic though I will need reviewers since I am 99% working in a git environment.

Regards,
Hauke