Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For that matter, I don't even have an overview who else has write access to our main repository, i.e., who would technically be able to accept patches and pull-requests.

I wanted to bring up the pull-requests once more. I think we need a simple policy to decide who may (not from a technical point of view) merge pull-requests.

Simple bugs and compiler fixes are probably the most simple ones for merging but how about new features (either in core or unsupported) let alone changes affecting the API. Maybe we can categorize depending on the new "Severity" classes?

Regards,
Hauke