Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff

Il 07/12/2012 23:44, Victor Liu ha scritto:
> I have often thought about using Eigen for my own scientific computing
> projects, but each time I have been deterred by what I consider its
> enormous size (don't even get me started about Boost)

Eigen big ? I disagree totally. if you remove doc/tests, the code is
worth 3.5Mb (Eigen/src). That's NOTHING compared to what it does. And
it's only includes...
I'm not the author, i'm allowed to say how great it is :-)

Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/