Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff

I have often thought about using Eigen for my own scientific computing
projects, but each time I have been deterred by what I consider its
enormous size (don't even get me started about Boost). To include a
nonlinear optimizer in it would just make things that much worse. I know
there are a lot of projects out there that use Eigen only for fixed size
3x3 or 4x4 matrices for use in graphics, or some that use it for basic
matrix multiplication/inversion and such. Including LM would be far
outside the realm of relevance for them.