Re: [eigen] MPL2 relicensing: tracking 3rd-party code

(Readding the list in CC)

EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY is going to be "at worst MPL2". It's going to still
allow code under more permissive licenses.

Maybe the name EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY is not good, then. Any suggestion?

Thanks for the clarification on the GPL!

Benoit