Re: [eigen] MPL2 relicensing: tracking 3rd-party code

Perhaps this was already done, but since the minpack license says that the University of Chicago owns the copyright, why not contact them for clarification?  The Office of Technology and Intellectual Property (tech.uchicago.edu) is there for just this kind of thing.

Michael Braun
Associate Professor of Marketing
MIT Sloan School of Management
braunm@xxxxxxx