[eigen] Re: Proceeding with the MPL2 relicensing now!

The relicensing is done! On both the default branch and the 3.1 branch.

Let us know if for some specific reason you need us to do it for the
3.0 branch. A priori we think that that should not be needed, as 3.1
should be entirely compatible so any existing 3.0 users should be able
to upgrade to it.

Now this is not yet the end of all the work in this area. We have to:
 - post a news on the Eigen wiki
 - update all of the Eigen wiki, remove the old licensing FAQ etc
 - while doing that I saw that we still have outdated mentions that
'Eigen is part of the KDE project'. We should remove that.
 - our documentation so be made MPL2 officially
 - need to figure what to do with CMake code. There wasn't 100%
consensus between MPL2 and BSD. I don't have a strong opinion.

Benoit