Re: [eigen] MPL2 relicensing: tracking 3rd-party code

It wouldn't be more permissive if there were advertising clauses I
should be aware of though is it? My interpretation would be that
anything that places additional conditions not in MPL2 should not be
in that set, I want to know that when I use code from there that the
most restrictive license is MPL2. If this has additional advertising
clauses, then I would want to know and accept that separately ideally.

This is why we are so careful not to accept stuff more restrictive
than BSD into many of our projects, our users expect BSD to be the
most restrictive license they must adhere too.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the point of the flag though?

Marcus