Re: [eigen] Re: Proceeding with the MPL2 relicensing now!

>  - update all of the Eigen wiki, remove the old licensing FAQ etc

mostly done, if someone want to be more verbose, go ahead, but with
the MPL2 FAQ (http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/FAQ.html) there is not
much to say.

>  - while doing that I saw that we still have outdated mentions that
> 'Eigen is part of the KDE project'. We should remove that.

I found only one in unsupported/test/FFTW.cpp, and many in
Eigen2Support. Nothing on the wiki (I searched for the word "KDE"
only)

>  - our documentation so be made MPL2 officially

How shall ve proceed? Add the license in all .dox files, add a
license.txt file in the doc/ folder, add a visible mention in the
overview.dox, add it in the html footer...

I vote for a  license.txt + a visible mention in the html footer.

>  - need to figure what to do with CMake code. There wasn't 100%
> consensus between MPL2 and BSD. I don't have a strong opinion.

I'm still in favor of BSD here.

gael