|Re: [eigen] Planning a Eigen 3.1.1 release early next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Planning a Eigen 3.1.1 release early next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:31:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=MWdyDuYGQbu5ZwG/zghQ23us5keScFGWq+e4WfZdTs0=; b=vSVb+KtS+vllYTvu/FfzS/WsgY4of7wcpj/yoczH+LGGfK5qqk3RN0WhJ00YdIBuZc DNyGGMJ8Hwg8Fi59OtQ6QlsGnRMlQl39IiOb8xw5d537eUVqw5MKlkKwFiqUafScONsz OKSK7ewcp7+TGrJfQiOlBCHhAA1OriwayW0pQAsvTdv0pOKGWRQJ9bjkPKFZysMFKVoz 25igd3aC2GXRyj9ZCXf22mtJISDAgeFHMMAoOtWwz4BHsEWyJJol7ApQXJMZ6cqAlpXw ZuW5vkjUT24hO7snf0yKjg1LAWEdbwCCzXkKFLC8T1K/zNknm6gxhnoNfbUDey4TEioY uaVw==
I'm usually able to compile and run the unit tests on a wide range of
compilers and options, but that time I won't since I'll be at a
conference and cannot access to my workstation. In particular it would
be nice if some of you could test with ICC and old MSVC versions.
Nevertheless, I had a quick look at the list of changes since 3.1.0,
and I cannot imagine we introduced any regression, but who knows.
I think the COPYING.LGPL should be kept for the two or three files
that remains LGPL.
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now that we have completed the relicensing, we should have a 3.1.1
> release as soon as possible. Maybe it's realistic to hope to release
> early next week, but I haven't been doing releases recently so I'm not
> current on how long it takes to stabilize the stable branch.
> Also, TODO before that:
> - what I wrote in my last email needs to be done (wiki update etc)
> - as we concluded in the other thread, MINPACK can be put back into
> the EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY perimeter
> - the COPYING.*GPL files need to be removed and replaced by MPL2