Re: [eigen] Eigenvalues and eigenvectors of 2x2 self-adjoint matrix

there is a directCompute() method that does perform the decomposition
using closed form formulas for 2x2 and 3x3 real matrices.

Maybe the 2x2 algorithm could be used by default if it appears to be
100% reliable, that is clearly not the case for the 3x3 case.

gael