Re: [eigen] MPL2 relicensing: tracking 3rd-party code

Alright, so the Sparse stuff (items 2, 3, 4 below) seems to be the
only area where we have 3rd-party code under licenses that pose
problems (LGPL), while the other 3rd party code we've identified so
far is not a problem (zlib, "implicit help yourself", public domain).

So Gael: can you please go ahead and contact the copyright holders for
items 2, 3, 4?

Benoit