|Re: [eigen] Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:42:22 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=thuqhYwSM9tQPplYQV0VeMuYE5DjC6r3LUKysTb6BEk=; b=BwX6wvEGbhnz6XKeyThpF4UP5vI1HoUHyUmcgjITiE1pNDUCnkNwePqVvGz3kqmtrL 6ScSMiaLiHs/avFJWcuRi2t0GSXmWq5yAbflNHcLnG3iw2B3FJ7PMmCGCm3VJq4hq9Ju 1BdDgTWuSTTEix5keQUaFz8+hKv6lwzmU/4z75TdprjvmBLnUMTTfoMzAdM8qkIJRFo9 OTmGxd1278IbnjSDKzJXBHfF+gx7s3DaHBBj5ULI5nbYF0qMANv/XqpFbpFjhgTE8TL8 Xa3NDLR7Ntl1U5ufnB8kKfb19GObQ90mtPWDMUYgaYpttnvlx2Sxa2kOrQLkPubcTQws QkTA==
Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
relicensed to the MPL2 license.
On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Piotr Trojanek
> Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen relicensed to the
> MPL2 license.
> Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
>>We want to relicense to the MPL2 license very soon. The explicit
>>written agreement of every contributor is needed. It is worth replying
>>to this thread even if you've contributed only 1 byte to Eigen. We
>>probably won't get all the minor contributors and we'll use common
>>sense there, but it is worth chasing everyone we can.
>>Before going on, here are two links that you should check out before
>> - the MPL2 license:
>> - the MPL2 FAQ:
>>Notice that this is about relicensing Eigen to the MPL2 *only*. The
>>current LGPL/GPL licensing options will be removed. Make sure that you
>>understand this. We are currently investigating the status of MPL-GPL
>>compatibility, as that is of course a requirement for this relicensing
>>to be acceptable. You can help with that --- see the other thread. We
>>will not actually relicense until we are certain that this will be
>>acceptable by users who rely on LGPL/GPL compatibility.
>>So, please reply to this email with either one of the following two
>> Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
>>relicensed to the MPL2 license.
>> No, I do not agree.
>>Anything else than the above "Yes" sentence will mean "No".
> Piotr Trojanek
Applied and Engineering Physics