|[eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen development <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Hang on gfortran ABI info detection during ctest
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:32:26 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=nQWtknw6fItJx7uzTXhfYylveu5yUl6qXbZ9Mi7y0tA=; b=S9W3CbWxe9RYC99/OVoJuNpaPAtAPTWSIFXtg6kS5iAr7RRvLVtogQAUqrpRmrw7P6 YxTIV2xzeC2yBRNorbvnk+Y8yIkiQ+eIN+u5C0eYz2D4rZat2gugscSrsMsg2E+DzWFP noPoXrzvODKGYtE2L4Ozey00ie1fmleAPwc4c=
While attempting to set up cron entries to submit to cdash following
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests, I am seeing ctest
hang right after the line
-- Detecting Fortran compiler ABI info
where the Fortran compiler in question is gfortran.
Has anyone else run into such a hang? Anyone have suggestions for how
to debug the hang?
I ask because I'm trying to get some automated cdash submissions in
before the 3.0.5 release. You can see some Intel-related issues at
under site 'rhys-setun'