Re: [eigen] Owls

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:02 AM, Victor Liu <victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't like 4 in the way that the letter spacing is so non-uniform. I
> prefer simplicity so 1 is better than 2, imo.

I agree with you and my new proposals took that into account. (hopefully!)

> Has anyone considered the
> possibility of making some letters parts of the owl shape? If you erase
> enough of the owl, it looks like an 'e' or a 'g' (see attached). Also, the
> "eig" part of eigen is then nicely symmetric if you want to make it like an
> own face. The 'g' even has a little horn already.

funny, this what my new proposals do but with Chinese characters.
During this experiments I also tried with the shapes of "e i g e n":

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/eigen_logo_05.pdf

but that's not really convincing.

gael